Cash By Code - Withdraw cash at ATM without card
Cash By Code feature helps customers easily transfer money to mobile phone subscribers and withdraw money at ATM / CDM without card
What is Cash By Code feature?
Fast money transfer
Transfer money from debit / prepaid card to a recipient who is a ACB customer without using the card
Withdrawal Cash withdrawal at ACB's ATM / CDM nationwide with Simple steps without a card
Terms and Conditions of Use
- The money transmitter is the holder of domestic / international debit card and international prepaid card. The card must be valid and active.
- The receiver is required to have ID / CCCD / Passport information, phone number (Tel) to receive money to meet the customer identification requirement.
- Phone number and ID card / CCCD / Passport entered at the Cash Code creation channels must match the Receipt's ID and ID / CCCD / Passport number registered on ACB's system to successfully create Cash. Code.
How to use
Step 1: Cardholder creates Cash Code to transfer money at one of the following channels: ATM / CDM of ACB in the whole system, ACB Online, ACB App.
To create Cash Code, the cardholder must enter the following information:
1. The recipient's phone number;
2. ID card / CCCD / Passport of the recipient;
3. Amount to transfer.
Step 2: The receiver can withdraw money at ATM / CDM of ACB in the whole system.
- The receiver chooses the "Card-free withdrawal" feature on ATM / CDM ACB screen.
- At the transaction screen, the receiver enters the correct and complete Cash Code (*) (including 8 digits in the correct first and last order) and the amount allowed to withdraw.
(*) Cash Code used to receive money is divided into 2 parts via SMS: the first half is sent to the phone number of the Cardholder, the second half is sent to the phone number of the receiver. Cardholder after receiving the first 4 numbers of Cash Code will share the first half of Cash Code with the receiver.
- A successful authentication information system (Cash Code, amount, phone number ...) will generate and send OTP SMS code via phone number to the receiver.
- The receiver enters OTP SMS into the ATM / CDM for authentication, if the ATM / CDM is successfully authenticated, the recipient will pay money.
Please see detailed operations here
Fee and transaction limit
Applicable fee: 5,500 VND / transaction (VAT)
Transaction limit please see here
- Previous 1