Pay with Samsung Pay via ACB card
With the application dedicated to Samsung smartphones, just a touch to make your payment
3 layers of optimal security
Optimal security with Samsung KNOX, digitize card information and authenticate payment by fingerprint / iris / Pin code.
A wide range makes it easy to pay at every shopping and entertainment site.
Open Samsung Pay, authenticate with 1 of 3 security layers and touch the POS device to pay.
Samsung Pay introduction
Mobile application for Samsung smartphones only - a modern payment method that helps customers integrate ACB card information into smartphones and make payment quickly and safely at most points of sale globally by touching Samsung smartphone on a POS machine instead of using a card.
Applicable for ACB domestic debit / domestic credit card.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Applicable to Samsung phones that support Samsung Pay application installation: Galaxy Note5 / S6 edge / A5, A7 (2016) / A9 Pro / S7 / S7 edge / S8 / S8 + / Note8 / S9 / S9 + / Note9 / S10 and the next Samsung version phones.
Customer is the owner of domestic debit card / domestic credit card (main card / supplementary card) issued by ACB.
The card has been registered OTP receiving phone number before integrate with Samsung Pay application.
Phone number receiving OTP is the phone number of the card integate with Samsung Pay application on Way4.
Customers must agree to the terms and conditions of Samsung Pay and ACB to be able to integrate the card and make transactions via Samsung Pay.
How to use
1. Install and register Samsung Pay:
For detail installation and registration instruction please click here
2. Register payment card via Samsung Pay:
- Step 1: Register application account via smartphone Samsung Account.
- Step 2: Choose authentication method for payment transactions by PIN, fingerprint or iris (depending on the type of smartphone).
- Step 3: Enter card information or take a picture of the front of the card into the application.
- Step 4: Verify card information and select card authentication method via SMS.
- Step 5: Enter OTP authentication code sent to the phone number of the card registered with ACB.
- Step 6: Sign the cardholder and complete,
- A Samsung device can register up to 10 cards
- 01 ACB domestic card can be digitize to 10 token on Samsung Pay
3. How to pay with Samsung Pay:
- Step 1: Open the Samsung Pay application and select the card to pay
- Step 2: Enter the Samsung Pay application PIN, fingerprint or iris
- Step 3: Touch / Hold smartphone near POS (distance less than 5cm), enter card PIN on POS and complete payment.
- Previous 1