Medium- and long-term investment
Cash flow management
- Receivables Management
- Payables Management
- Liquidity Management
- Special program available for corperate customers opening new checking accounts and/or using ACB's payments & collections sevice
- Fee Collection for The Canadian International School Vietnam Canada - Vietnam Kindergarten, Albert Einstein School
At-maturity interest payment
Periodic interest payment
Flexible term deposit
Flexible term deposit is a deposit product aimed at maximizing profits from enterprises’ idle funds through the provision of flexible deposit terms.
Diverse mode of depositing money
Cash deposits, Deduction from non-term payment deposit account at ACB, Fund transfer from other term deposit account at ACB, Fund transfer from other banks
Flexible deposit term
Enterprises can select deposit terms corresponding to the duration of idle cash flow
Vietnamese organizations incorporated and operating in accordance with Vietnamese laws
Note: These organizations exclude credit organisations.
Many terms to select from with attractive interest rates
Simple procedures, prompt processing
Deposit account balance possibly used as collateral for loans or as guarantee for a third party’s loans from ACB
Secured opening of credit cards with account balance
Absolutely safe and confidential
Obtaining Credit Note after fulfilling depositing procedures
Type of currency: VND
Deposit term: at least 7 days, unlimited period
Minimum deposit amount: 1,000,000VND/ account
Mode of interest payment:
- Interest payments at deposit term end
- On maturity date, interest payments will be automatically transferred into enterprises’ current account at ACB or added up to the original principal (at enterprises’ request).
- For accounts maintained until maturity, in case enterprises do not withdraw money and do not have any other instructions, enterprises’ principal and interest will enjoy non-term interest payments from ACB on the number of actual deposit days.
Use of account: Customers entitled to withdraw capital and settle the account before maturity in emergencies.
Assisting in checking account information via iBanking and SMS Banking
Rate & Fee
- Previous 1
For further information and instruction, please contact us at any nearest ACB’s branch office or ContactCenter 24/7: 1900 54 54 86 - (084) 08 38 247 247 - 1800 57 77 75 (Free, for priority customer)
Account opening documents