Medium- and long-term investment
- Loans under financing project for MEs & SEs --SMEFP
- Loans under rural development financing project - RDF
- Loans guaranteed by Green Credit Funds for MEs & SEs - SMESC
- Program of preferential loans in cooperation with JICA
- Loans guaranteed by HCMC Credit Funds for MEs & SEs
- Loans guaranteed by Vietnam Development Bank (VDB)
Cash flow management
- Receivables Management
- Payables Management
- Liquidity Management
- Special program available for corperate customers opening new checking accounts and/or using ACB's payments & collections sevice
- Fee Collection for The Canadian International School Vietnam Canada - Vietnam Kindergarten, Albert Einstein School
At-maturity interest payment
Periodic interest payment
At-maturity interest payment - Online version
Term deposit with at-maturity interest payment - Online version is a form of time deposit by which enterprises shall perform directly on ACB Online
Automatic account rollover with the same term at interest rates applied at rollover point of time
Enterprises shall perform (open new account/change directive/settle account before maturity) on ACB Online.
Vietnamese organizations incorporated and operating in accordance with Vietnamese laws
Foreign organizations incorporated and operating in accordance with the laws of the country where such organizations are established
Note: These organizations exclude credit organizations.
Many terms to select from with attractive interest rates
Simple procedures, prompt processing
Deposit account balance possibly used as collateral for loans or as guarantee for a third party’s loans from ACB
Secured opening of credit cards with account balance
Absolutely safe and confidential
Types of currency: VND
Deposit term: VND: 1/ 2/ 3 weeks, 1/ 2/ 3/ 6/ 9/ 12/ 13/ 15/ 18/ 24/ 36 months
Minimum deposit amount: 1,000,000 VND
Mode of interest payment:
- Interest payments at deposit term end.
- When enterprises use ACB Online to settle (before/at maturity) the Online version deposit account, the amount of principal and interest will be transferred into enterprises' current account debited to open this Online version deposit account.
- Interest rates will be adjusted at each rollover term based on the then applicable interest rate schedule at rollover point of time.
Assisting in checking account information via iBanking and SMS Banking
Rate & Fee
- Previous 1
For further information and instruction, please contact us at any nearest ACB’s branch office or ContactCenter 24/7: 1900 54 54 86 - (084) 08 38 247 247 - 1800 57 77 75 (Free, for priority customer)
Account opening documents